What is a NTP?
I offer free discovery calls to see if I can help you towards your goal. Click here to book a free call. If you are ready to book a package you can do so and schedule your first appointment here.
As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) I hold the foundational knowledge on the importance of a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole food diet, digestion, blood sugar regulation, fatty acids, minerals, and hydration. With my personal experience and credentials, I am able to help others heal through diet with a holistic approach. I treat each client as a an individual versus a standard protocol for your symptoms or illness. You are unique and that’s why your care should be bio-individualized because your nutritional needs and deficiencies are not the same as mine or next person. I am so excited to be able to help others find the joy in life. I know the pain and anxiety that accompanies chronic illness, pain and not being believed. You are right to be listening to your body and I want to help you listen to your body the way it needs.
All client work is 1:1 and a lot goes on behind the scenes for me to help figure out what best meets your nutrition needs and goals. This is not a one size fits all approach and will be tailored towards your needs. This is how healthcare should be.
Please sign up for newsletters, recipes and any promotions.
Options to work with me:
- Foundational Course: Independent and self paced, you can purchase the entire course (recommended for a whole healing approach) or the module that pertains to your health needs the most.
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA): Analysis and consultation of your bodies mineral status as a single session or add on to your package for a discounted rate.
- 1:1 Client Packages: Depending on your needs you will meet with me every 4-6 weeks over 3-6 months. You will have constant messaging access to me as well as several client guides.
The Foundational Course
This is a great spot for everyone to start. This would work for you if you want to do a lot of it on your own or as a prerequisite to working one on one with me. By taking this course, it will save several meetings of me educating you deeply on the basics that everybody needs to first have in the toolbox, before deeper healing can begin. The foundational knowledge MUST be completed prior to healing. If you would like to see what “priorities” are needed for your healing, take my nutritional questionnaire (NAQ) that is required for any client work to see your priority. This can help you decide if you need the entire foundational course or a specific module. Most everyone needs to focus on more than one priority, but it is a good place to get your toes wet.
Foundational Course Modules:
(To purchase the individual module click on the module name)
- Nutrient Dense Foods: This is always my first priority. A diet rich in nutrient-dense, properly prepared, whole foods is the ultimate foundation of optimal health.
- Digestion and Elimination: You are ultimately what you eat. That is why sourcing high quality food is as equally as important as making sure you are detoxifying and eliminating properly. You must actually absorb the nutrients you eat to benefit from them.
- Blood Sugar Regulation: What goes up must come down. Stable blood sugar levels provide consistent energy, enable metabolic flexibility, and reduce stress on the body. The dips and spikes most experience from poor food choices and food combinations contribute to a boat load of symptoms (especially hormonal).
- Fatty Acids: Most fats are our FRIENDS! We have been so scared of fat, that we have become accustomed to using poor ones which cause oxidation of the cells and therefore inflammation. Healthy fats are required for stable energy, optimal brain function, hormone balance, and satiety.
- Mineral Balancing: Minerals are the “sparkplugs to life”. They are essential for cellular functions. They help build bones and lend a helping hand in balancing hormones and many other key body processes. Our body prefers naturally occurring minerals and stress and daily factors burn through them faster than we get them in.
- Hydration: Water is essential for life, but not the first step! Water is the most important nutrient. It’s required for numerous body processes and makes up ≈60% of the body. Properly sourced water is extremely important for healing. Our water is contaminated and stripped of natural minerals. For that reason, chugging a ton of water can do more harm than good if it isn’t a great quality.
- Bonus Modules: All modules come with a pantry cleanout, nutrition reading guide and sneaky ingredient list. When you purchase the entire course you will receive a gut elimination guide and supplement guide. These are not available for individual purchase because the foundations must be addressed prior to starting here.
Prior to your first package or testing consultation you will need to fill out:
- An initial interview form.
- An extensive diet and lifestyle questionnaire (NAQ).
- A 4-5 day food and mood journal .
- Every 1:1 Client receives a Client Reference Guide
Below are my current packages:
How to purchase?
You can purchase any of the above packages or course hyperlinked above. If you are having any issues reach out by email at ChronicallyHolistic.com.
Offered Lab Testing:
Hair and Mineral Testing:
Anyone can start here with this test. Most of us are severely deficient in minerals on a cellular level. You receive $100 off when combined with a course or package.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) is a functional test used to provide a unique cellular reading of the mineral and heavy metal levels in your body. By analyzing small samples of recent hair growth, you can get a snapshot of what your body has been exposed to and what it is eliminating through the hair. This data is valuable for prioritizing which diet and lifestyle strategies will be most effective for addressing your bio individual needs. This is NOT a diagnostic test but instead a tool for us as nutritional professionals on how to best serve your body.
What is tells me about your body?
- METABOLIC TYPE the rate shows how quickly your body is metabolizing energy and what macro ratios are ideal for you.
- MINERAL STATUS this shows an overall snapshot of the major minerals in your body and if any are very high or low.
- HEAVY METAL EXCRETION this can indicate if you are being exposed to any specific heavy metals and whether your body is excreting (or storing) them.
- MINERAL RATIOS all minerals affect each other to some degree, so these ratios highlight which systems need the most nutritional therapy support.
Food Sensitivity Testing:
What is food sensitivity testing and what company do you use? I test with KBMO labs. I have done over five food sensitivity tests, these are expensive and many have false negatives. This companies controls and testing practice is my favorite thus far.
They measure 132 foods, colorings and additives including Candida. Food sensitivity symptoms can range from neurological, to gastrointestinal (the entire north to south process)> They offer a gut lining package that can test your gut permeability as well. I always suggest working on your gut health prior to this test.
I offer this service and do speak highly of it, but I do not start here. Until you begin foundational healing you will test positive to a lot of foods, leaving you highly restricted. After 3 months of healing and working 1:1, you can opt for this testing. Insurance does not cover this test but HSA/FSA cards can be used.
Eat Well, Be Well, Live Well