What is a NTP?
As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) I hold the foundational knowledge on the importance of a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole food diet, digestion, blood sugar regulation, fatty acids, minerals, and hydration. With my personal experience and credentials, I am able to help others heal through diet with a holistic approach. I treat each client as a an individual versus a standard protocol for your symptoms or illness. You are unique and that’s why your care should be bio-individualized because your nutritional needs and deficiencies are not the same as mine or next person. I am so excited to be able to help others find the joy in life. I know the pain and anxiety that accompanies chronic illness, pain and not being believed. You are right to be listening to your body and I want to help you listen to your body the way it needs.
All client work is 1:1 and a lot goes on behind the scenes for me to help figure out what best meets your nutrition needs and goals. This is not a one size fits all approach and will be tailored towards your needs.
Prior to meeting you will need to fill out:
- An initial interview form
- An extensive diet and lifestyle questionnaire (NAQ)
- A 4-5 day food and mood journal
Below are my current packages:
What is Hair and Mineral Testing:
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) is a functional test used to provide a unique cellular reading of the mineral and heavy metal levels in your body. By analyzing small samples of recent hair growth, you can get a snapshot of what your body has been exposed to and what it is eliminating through the hair. This data is valuable for prioritizing which diet and lifestyle strategies will be most effective for addressing your bio individual needs. This is NOT a diagnostic test but instead a tool for us as nutritional professionals on how to best serve your body.
What is tells me about your body?
- METABOLIC TYPE the rate shows how quickly your body is metabolizing energy and what macro ratios are ideal for you.
- MINERAL STATUS this shows an overall snapshot of the major minerals in your body and if any are very high or low.
- HEAVY METAL EXCRETION this can indicate if you are being exposed to any specific heavy metals and whether your body is excreting (or storing) them.
- MINERAL RATIOS all minerals affect each other to some degree, so these ratios highlight which systems need the most nutritional therapy support.
To schedule a free discovery call to see if I can help you towards your goal please click here to book.
Please sign up below with your email for newsletters, recipes and any promotions: